Build emotional intelligence and develop leadership presence by leveraging the links between body, brain, and behavior.
Become more intimate with the moment-to-moment messages hidden in sensation, and whole new worlds will open up to you. Imagine more…
confidence • courage • compassion
connection • composure • and contribution
This message is for coaches, counselors, psychologists, yoga teachers, leadership trainers, educators, and others who want to…
- expand effectiveness, grow confidence, & build new skills,
- understand & leverage cutting-edge science about body & brain,
- help clients develop vital personal & interpersonal qualities like commitment, audacity, authenticity, clear communication, effective negotiation, and more.
This message is for leaders of social change who long to…
- increase their impact, influence, and reach,
- thrive despite a daunting and overwhelming job,
- leverage cutting-edge approaches to developing vital leadership qualities like confidence, charisma, and grace under pressure.
I’ve facilitated powerful embodied change for hundreds and hundreds of people. I’ve experienced it for myself. And new research about the brain and beyond has clearly established the inextricable links between physiology and social & emotional intelligence.
The kind of intelligence you need to succeed in life.
The kind of intelligence you need to courageously create a better world.
The kind of intelligence that makes your life more pleasurable, more peaceful, and more fun.
The kind of intelligence that you can, with the right tools, reliably build.
To inquire about speaking engagements, trainings, and media appearances, please contact us.
- Embody Social and Emotional Intelligence: The Neurobiology of Leadership Presence
- Embodied Mindfulness in Action: Mindfulness Made Practical For Everyday Life
- Influence Without Authority: Cultivating Personal Power
- Grace Under Pressure: How to Keep Your Cool When Chaos Reigns
- Embody Courage, Resilience, and Adaptability in the Face of Change
- Can You Really Trust Your Gut? The Neurobiology of Intuitive Intelligence
- Body, Brain, and Behavior: Cultivating the Brain of a Mindful Leader
- Movement Practices to Galvanize Yourself and Your Team
- Communication, Delegation, Negotiation, and Conflict Resolution
- Delivering (and Receiving!) Timely, Relevant Feedback
- The Neuroanatomy of Change: The Role of the Body in Learning
- The Quick Start Guide to Somatic Coaching
Always interactive, practical, and applied.
Always grounded in the latest research on body, brain, and behavior.
Common formats include…
20 – 60 min keynote
90 min workshop
3 hour workshop
45 – 90 minute webinar or teleseminar
inspiring • cutting edge • paradigm shifting • profoundly hopeful
practical • relevant • powerful • unconventional • actionable • clear
a seismic shift in perspective about what it means to be your best self and build a better world, plus practical, applied ways to put it into action right away
“Your session ignited a ton of interest and curiosity. It was exactly what I was hoping for: you blew their minds and left them asking for more! The simplicity, elegance, and thought leadership were a vital contribution to our conference.”
“Very practical tools to implement in everyday life scenarios.”
“Passionate, knowledgeable speaker with a beautiful presence… I would love to spend a decade with her!”
“You set the bar for virtual education with the brilliant Body Brain Behavior session. Wholehearted thanks!”
“Helped me deal more concretely with confrontations in my life.”
“Fascinating… I learned a lot about connections of the mind & body I didn’t know about.”
“Gave me anchors I can use to act with greater confidence and authenticity.”
“Beautifully crafted and executed.”
“Please do ask Amanda back. I enjoyed it, learned a lot, and it seemed like there was a lot more info that she could have given us.”
Previously Seen at…
Anderson School of Business, UCLA (2x)
Georgetown Institute for Transformational Leadership, DC
George Mason University Leading to Well Being Conference
GWU Center for Excellence in Public Leadership, DC (2x)
Morehead-Cain Scholars Leadership Program, UNC
Program in Human Biology, Stanford University
Nike, Sustainable Business & Innovation Group
The Embodied Leadership Program, Istanbul, Turkey
The Somatic Path, Tel Aviv, Israel
Body = Brain, online seminar (10x)
Insights Customer Conference, San Diego, CA
Capital Coaches Conference, Washington DC (2x)
American Leadership Forum, Silicon Valley (4x)
Oregon Organizational Development Network, Portland, OR (3x)
Confidence, Power + Voice w/ Grace & Grit Yoga, Portland, OR (2x)
Women’s Leadership Experience w/ Women Generating, Columbus, OH
World Business & Executive Coaching Summit, online (2x)
30 Days of Courage w/ Marianne Elliot, online seminar
The Power of Embodied Transformation, online seminar (3x)
The Science of Personal Change, online seminar
The 3 Keys to Embodied Transformation, online seminar
The Neuroscience of Change, online seminar
The Leadership Coaching Summit, online seminar (3x)
Can You Really Trust Your Gut?, online seminar
Leadership in Action Master Class, online
The Embodiment Conference, online
NewCo TAP IN, Colorado River (2x)
Hudson Institute Author Series, online
Newfield Coaches Community Call, online
International Coach Federation – 20+ talks for local chapters including NYC, SF, DC, Australia, Singapore, Ireland, & many more
Embodied Operating System podcast
SOMAFest, Los Angeles, CA
ICF Advance, online
Desk Yogi, online
Amanda Blake is author of the groundbreaking book Your Body Is Your Brain: Get Smarter About What Matters By Harnessing Your Full Intelligence. For the last decade she has worked with socially conscious entrepreneurs both nationally and internationally to support the growth of their leadership capacity in a holistic, body-oriented way. As the creator of the Body = Brain course on the neuroscience of embodiment, she is viewed as a thought-leader in her field, and colleagues regularly seek her out for her expertise in the science of social and emotional learning. Mandy is certified as a Master Somatic Leadership Coach through Strozzi Institute, and she holds a degree in Human Biology from Stanford University. She’s also a longtime yoga enthusiast, mountaineer, musician, and celebrator of life. More…